Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Current Project in the Works

Well I'm going to be vague,
I am working on an animation using Blender.
So far it seems promising,
I purposely kept the whole thing simple,
yet rather cool looking.
Josh Melling is trying to keep me from compromising as little as possible.
Some things have had to be trimmed down,
it was taking 40 minutes per frame to produce perfect lighting,
I trimmed it down to 20 minutes per frame and the results are nearly as good.
That is on my Quad Core 2 and it was maxed out.
I'm utilizing Yaf A Ray, it seems to be from past experinces and this present one to be very quick and reliable although it's integration with blender is not that great sometimes.
The only issue that is worth mentioning is that the bump mapping
doesn't work well in Yaf A Ray, sometimes it works other times it won't.

Anyways I'm hoping for the best,
if not it's yet another project to add to the 100,000 I never got around finishing that would have looked sweet if finsihed.

However since I've committed myself,
plus the intensive forethought I think I can pull it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to here your opinion!