Monday, December 28, 2009

"Gimp" Photoshop for free

I have recently been having a lot of fun with Gimp which is basically "Photoshop for free!" It has almost every feature that Photoshop has! so its been alot of fun so heres some recent work or more like "tests":

1# The first One is of me that I used the lasso tool to cut
myself out very detailed  

2# The next two are some random "wormholes for fun.

3# The last one is my new puppy Jasmine.
I could have spent more time on cutting out the
dog but there probably more detail in the flowers which are jasmine.                                        





2 comments:

  1. Hi Josh, I liked your pictures very much. I am intrigued at the idea of Scientists discovering exactly what a worm hole is and how it can affect our lives. It must have a purpose, or God would not have placed them in the universe.
    Granny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes this explains it http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wormhole
    But its rather hard for me to get a grasp on it still!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to here your opinion!