Sunday, December 20, 2009

About Me (Josh Melling)

I'm Josh Melling
I am Great friends of both Josh Martin and Brandon.
Like Josh Martin said,we have a lot of similar interests.
Such as 3D artwork, but each his own Type.



I have done some extensive 3D Modeling in Autodesk Maya But    the problem with Maya is the price......




I am just starting to learn Blender because of its "price"
Blender seems very capable, yet confusing.





Gimp is another free program that is a lot of fun! I think it is very capable and would be a waste to purchase Photoshop!




Chief Architect is Probably the only program I have that cost anything. Chief is a CAD/architectural design software that allows you to create very detail plans and cad structures.



So that is the general idea of the work i shall be posting here!

             Josh Melling




No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to here your opinion!