Saturday, January 9, 2010

Quicky Render

(Click image for a much more detailed image,
Blogger really degrades the image down)
I had to go to Waimea (20 minutes from Honokaa)
for some supplies to hang my metal halide light on my reef aquarium,
so I was out of town for most of the day, consequentially when I got home I had to start working on it, after that I had to start my CLEP studies.....

I only had enough time to make him look better when rendered...
However I did fix the transform issues since they bone's normal;s were not correct placed,
they were easy to fix by just editing the bones and transforming them so they normals are the right way.....
Tomorrow I will hopefully be able to weigh him out so when he is being animated or posed the
deforming of the mesh will look much better.
I will also be subdividing him then sculpting him soon.
I used Yaf A Ray this time,
basic Photon mapping and a simple image to make the render look better.

If you have any suggestions, idea or any other input I'll be happy to receive it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to here your opinion!